- Locust Cider & Brewing is opening its first Eastern Washington taphouse in the former Huppins space on Main.
- Wishing Tree Books—a new independent bookstore—plans to open this fall in South Perry.
- Looks like the Association of Washington Realtors’ legalized bribery paid off in Tuesday’s primary.
- Late fees are history at Spokane Public Libraries.
- Word on the street is that Evans Brothers Coffee Roasters—which has cafés in Sandpoint and Coeur d’Alene—will join High Tide Lobster Bar at the Wonder Building.
- The first permits have been filed with the City for improvements along the future North Monroe – South Regal high-performance transit line.
- Sound Transit is using breakthrough engineering to send light rail trains across Lake Washington, starting in 2023.
- The Pacific Northwest is full of neighborhoods at risk from climate change-fueled wildfires.
- The Urbanist explores the history, policy, and politics animating renewed calls for rent control.
- Seattle’s streetcar connection may move forward…in 2026.